Hire Holli Jo

As a freelance writer, I offer a variety of services and am available to help you with your writing project.

I strive to make my writing professional, creative, and tailored to the needs of each client. My goal as a writer is to develop long-term freelance working relationships with clients by providing excellent service at an affordable price.

I specialize in providing the following services
web content
e-newsletters
SEO/Keyword articles
article writing
blogging
e-books
press releases
creative writing
research
editing and proofreading

Rates for my services will vary depending upon the size and scope of your project. I offer competitive rates and will work with you to ensure your satisfaction with the finished product.

For a free quote, please email your project details to me at: hollijkr@gmail.com


0 comments: