I love the clothing store Steve & Barry's

I've been hearing good things about the clothing store Steve & Barry's. If you haven't heard of them, their basic premise is to provide quality clothing for the whole family at prices a regular person can afford. Sarah Jessica Parker has a clothing line there called BITTEN, and Amanda Bynes has a clothing line called dear.

After hearing all the buzz, I finally decided to check it out. And I am IN LOVE with Steve & Barry's! I found just what they promised - quality clothing for affordable prices. I bought two shirts for me for $8 each, and a collared shirt for my husband for $6! There were jeans for $15, and even some on sale for $7. (I passed up on $7 jeans!)

Oh, and the best thing is, they have a GREAT return policy (which is important to me), and they carry all kinds of sizes - not just for thin people. They've got a kid's section too, but I didn't check that out.

Steve & Barry's
isn't paying me to say this, but if I were you, I'd check to see if there's a store near you here. If you're lucky enough to have one nearby (they have stores in 33 states) race there now and check out all the amazing deals for you and your family!

0 comments: