Welcome to Evolving Blueprint

I've had an influx of readers lately, and I wanted to say welcome! Several people have subscribed to the feed, and several have joined in the discussion. It's nice to know that I'm actually talking to people when I write. When I started this blog last month, there were days when I was talking to myself. I'm glad you're all here!

I'd like to spotlight a few of our new readers.

John has a blog called John is Fit, in which he chronicles his journey to get fit. It's an inspiring read. Check it out.

Megan B. has a business where she counsels and teaches people to live with joy. She also runs the blog It's all about joy!, which has a very positive feel to it. Right now she's doing a 30-day mind/body/spirit purification. Check her out.

Gerhi has a blog called Xplorator that explores living and life change. It's quite a well-written, thoughtful read.

Welcome to all of you, and welcome to those of you who haven't commented yet. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

7 comments:

john - from fat to fit said...

Thanks for the shout-out! Looking forward to reading you

Anonymous said...

Holli Jo - thanks so much for this great mention. I think you're fantastic and have really enjoyed reading your posts. You've given me many reasons to smile today! (And you can bet I'll check out John and Gerhi's blogs, too.)

Holli Jo said...

John - You're welcome.

Megan - I'm glad I made you smile. That's my goal!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment and compliment Holli Jo. It seems like you are getting the hang of this blogging thing yourself.

Holli Jo said...

Thanks, Gerhi! I'm glad I found your blog.

Anonymous said...

Holli I decided to check out your blog "evolving blueprint", and I must say, even though I am your mother, I think it is fabulous! You write so well, I totally think you could publish stuff. I'm very proud of you!
Love,
Mom

Holli Jo said...

Thanks, Mom! You're the best. :)